Author Topic: For Diddy Dawn  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: For Diddy Dawn
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 01:17:22 AM »
Only just spotted this  :shy:  I'll try and take some piccies tomorrow.  Mum is gorgeous, I can get the odd little stroke in now and again but she isn't really keen and looks as if she's going to rip my hand off  :shify:  I'm hoping in a few weeks she can be spayed and make a new life at the stables  :Luv:  The kittens are fine, they've been a bit up and down and have had a couple of vet visits due to them having a little bit of the sniffles and one did have a slight problem with one of his eyes but they should be fine.  Mum hasn't really taken much notice of them but I have noticed the last few days, she's allowing them to cuddle up to her more.   They are both eating really well now and they are still in with mum, they seem really tiny but I'm sure they'll start growing within no time  :Luv:  They enjoy having their cuddles and I think once they are taken from mum, they should come out of their shells a little more.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
For Diddy Dawn
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 21:08:18 PM »
Dawn I know I am a pest but please can we have a picture of the Manchester mum and her two kittens and a progress report
Teresa

Link to CatChat