Author Topic: 3 Friendly Cats needing caring Homes  (Read 1357 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 3 Friendly Cats needing caring Homes
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 12:17:54 PM »
Awww, nowhere near me. Tend to agree they should try some alternatives before rehoming, but hey some people are just looking for an excuse aren't they? (Oops, sorry. I don't think everyones that's allergic hasn't tried alternatives. :shy:)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: 3 Friendly Cats needing caring Homes
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 09:17:03 AM »
Mike, I think I had a phone call about this the other day, I'm sorry but I can't help at the moment.......I'm absolutely chocca and yes, I agree, she should think about rehoming the partner instead  :censored:  I can't believe anyone would get rid of their cats because they are involved in a new relationship, it would be like parting with the kids......it should be a case of the cats are part of the package, if he's allergic, tough  :evillaugh:  Anyway, he could try getting some antihistimines from the doctors and also Petal Cleanse is meant to be good. 

I'll see you sometime next week as the "Scottish" one is landing on Monday  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 09:21:00 AM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Offline bigmike

• Adult Cat
3 Friendly Cats needing caring Homes
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 08:46:55 AM »
Hi everyone

My wife just received an email from a work colleague who is desperate to rehome her three gorgeous, friendly cats after a family split up.
The lady's new partner is severely allergic to the cats, in my opinion she should rehome the new partner, but let's not go there, lol.
The cats are Kimmie (F) 11 years, Rocky (M) 10 years and Steffi (F) 10 years.
I think the cats are situated in the Flint/Mold/Holywell area because her phone number starts with 01352
If anyone can help, please PM/email me for Sue's phone numbers.

Thanks

Mike
I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death you're right to say it.

Link to CatChat