Author Topic: Waffles and Muchie  (Read 1447 times)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: Waffles and Muchie
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 16:49:50 PM »
Muchie and Waffles went to their new home on 1st June. they had a ,long journey, but settled down and travelled well.

They are now settling with their new family. Both are eating, using their litter tray and spending their time learning about their new humans, as well as the dog they now share a home with.

Offline Fluffy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 17:44:08 PM »
Oooh, I'd love these two but they have to be indoor cats.  And we'd be too busy for them, I suspect.  Never mind.  They won't be homeless for long, they're gorgeous.

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 12:50:12 PM »
awww they sound adorable hope they find there "forever" home soon  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Waffles and Muchie
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 12:45:18 PM »
Waffles and Muchie are very much loved Ragdolls, but their owner needs to find them a new home.

Muchie is a blue mitted female Ragdoll. She is neutered. DOB: August 2002. Her owners describes her as independent, but affectionate in that she loves to crawl onot a lap every now and then, for cuddles. She is vocal.

Waffles is a male seal mitted Ragdoll. He is neutered. DOB: August 2003.
He is full of character and mischief and loves to crawl into bed with his owner are night.

Muchie and Waffles have been used to a child free home and have always had lots of human companionship. They are looking for a home, without young children, where they will have company for part of the daytime and receive lots of love and attention. They are used to dogs. They are indoor Ragdolls and must not be allowed outside.

If you feel you can offer these Raggies the home they are looking for, please email me.

Thank you,
Helen ,kelly-joy www.ukrcc.co.uk

Link to CatChat