Author Topic: Coventry - home required for 16 year old  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Coventry - home required for 16 year old
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 20:18:17 PM »
Ahhh poor baby ... fingers crossed someone will be able to offer a home to this older lady.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Coventry - home required for 16 year old
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 16:28:22 PM »
How sad, it does sound like a genuine case though, poor kitty  :(

I hope someone can help....

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
Coventry - home required for 16 year old
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 23:09:14 PM »
I've just been approached by someone in Coventry who needs to rehome his 16 y.o cat. I asked him for more information about 3 weeks ago and have just received this email. Can anyone help with a new home or a foster home? Let me know if you can.

" we live in a new housing estate in coventry, and moved about 9 months ago , the house is a 3 story terrace . we have a daughter of 14 months : phoebe. grace has spent most the time out side since we moved house , she has cat kennel/plus areas of shelter to feed/litter. she comes in when its cold. but she is getting on now and it seems unfair to be outside and i fear she is being neglected.

grace is black/white shorthair. freindly but also private at times like cats can be. she has never lived with dogs but is used to having dogs as neighbours. she is healthy, and has always looked alot younger than her age . the last few mounths she has looked older however, although she is happy enough leeping up a 6 foot fence still!

the major problem is the relationship between suze , my wife and grace and her concearns for phoebe. time has not helped on this matter. the compromise on having grace outside is unfair on grace in the long term. "

Link to CatChat