Author Topic: Introducing the gorgeous Sid  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
Re: Introducing the gorgeous Sid
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 11:59:25 AM »
Its amazing how wonderful some of these cats are if someone bothers with them. We picked up a tom a few weeks ago, the vet ripped off a load of matted fur that was coming away, he was dirty and smelly. Now, a couple of weeks down the line he is one of the most affectionate adult cats I've had for ages, he even grooms all the kittens and loves his tummy being rubbed. He's going to his new home tomorrow with one of the kittens - the family that came to have a look at my lot yesterday just fell in love with him ( :()

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Re: Introducing the gorgeous Sid
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 10:34:08 AM »
awww  Dawn, big fusses and fingers crossed that sid is either claimed soon or you manage to get to the bottom of his snuffles. :hug:
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Introducing the gorgeous Sid
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 01:14:49 AM »
Sid was a stray that was taken into the vets in Manchester, he'd been there a couple of weeks and finding him a home didn't look too promising so I was asked to take him.  He is absolutely gorgeous, has the most loving temperament and will be looking for a home hopefully within the next few weeks.  He has a snuffly nose but the vets have assured me it isn't cat flu, it's hard to say how long he's been snuffly or if it will clear up.  He's had antibiotics for it and this hasn't worked so he's been given another long acting one today.  I'm surprised no one has claimed him as he's an absolute sweetheart, I will take some piccies of him tomorrow once he's settled a bit  :Luv2:  :Luv2:

Link to CatChat