Author Topic: Six days till R Day- Can't wait  (Read 1425 times)

Offline pandora

• Adult Cat
Re: Six days till R Day- Can't wait
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 05:38:58 AM »
Yes, have been following your story- and now know what not to do in futire.  Am glad you finally have them.  Saw the pics and wanted to add to your thread with a pic of mine but could not upload a pic of mine.  He is exactly like yours-but a male version, which I know is less rare.  He is maybe a touch more red but as he is young, he has the same look on his face.

And no, not the last ever cat- just for now and hopefully many happy years to come.

Still the choice will be agonising.

Offline Bryony84

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Amber and Chilli
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 21:13:01 PM »
I know how excited you are feeling, I had to wait 4 weeks for my R day but brought my 2 new kittys home yesterday! It was well worth the wait, hope you find the perfect furbabe to bring home!

http://furrytripod.wordpress.com/ : Casper's tripod blog and sponsorship page

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 20:55:30 PM »
when you say 'last', I presume you mean the last of the batch who are currently living with you. Not the last ever cat you will ever ever own? I personally dread the day I adopt a cat and know it will be the last one ever ................   :scared:

Offline likabu

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 20:12:37 PM »
That's great news, you are on the big countdown now.

Lisa

Offline pandora

• Adult Cat
Six days till R Day- Can't wait
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 19:05:22 PM »
Six more days and I will go to the recue and adopt my last and final cat (no, no-not famous last words-he or she will be the last).  Can't wait.  Am so excited.  Got some Feliway to make it all smell cosy for everyone (got 3 at the moment), got a new cat bed, bowls, litter tray, etc just need to get the collar and ID (although I will chip the new cat too but externally it is more visible).  The dilemma will now be choosing the precious one.  Can already see from the website that I will have troble choosing.  Am really looking forward to it though.  just not sure on male or female- keeping an open mind and definitely an older cat, although I am a bit concerned about if it will get used to new circumstances.

Link to CatChat