Author Topic: Cat sitting for my brother???  (Read 1435 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: Cat sitting for my brother???
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 22:57:26 PM »
could they stay at your brother's a you go round to feed them and give them a cuddly daily?

Offline Rossatron

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 22:12:20 PM »
thanks for the quick replies and welcomes, i'll see if there's someone else who can look after them in that case as my place isn't big enough to separate them :(

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 21:46:52 PM »
Hi Ross, I am with Gillian here - keep them in a separate space. Otherwise you are just causing your two a lot of grief for no good reason.

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 21:44:44 PM »
first of all i'm new here and this is my first post so "hi everyone"

okay so it's not really rehoming but this forum seemed the best fit

i have 2 Serengeti's who are highly active and i'm gonna look after my brothers cats (2 british shorthairs) who are less active incredibly lazy lol, he's going away to florida for a week and i'm gonna look after them at mine...any tips on mixing together hyper active with laid back???

Thanks,
Ross

Hi and welcome! - personally I wouldnt mix them at all, as its only for a week, it would be better if you could just give your brothers cats their own room or couple of rooms, or divide space somehow, but definitely wouldnt mix them. It takes time to integrate cats, its not generally something that can be done in a matter of days, and by the time you get to the stage of them mixing - it will be time for your brothers cats to go home again.

Offline Rossatron

• Kitten
Cat sitting for my brother???
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 21:36:41 PM »
first of all i'm new here and this is my first post so "hi everyone"

okay so it's not really rehoming but this forum seemed the best fit

i have 2 Serengeti's who are highly active and i'm gonna look after my brothers cats (2 british shorthairs) who are less active incredibly lazy lol, he's going away to florida for a week and i'm gonna look after them at mine...any tips on mixing together hyper active with laid back???

Thanks,
Ross

Link to CatChat