Author Topic: PHONE CALL JUST RECEIVED  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
Re: PHONE CALL JUST RECEIVED
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 17:00:36 PM »
I am also very pleased that my gut feeling is still working as it should be.  ;D
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: PHONE CALL JUST RECEIVED
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 16:26:53 PM »
It would be a great way to stop this person Ela as far as the rescue's anyway....sad thing is it will be a poor cat from somewhere that will have  to play dodge  >:(

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
PHONE CALL JUST RECEIVED
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 16:22:48 PM »
I have just received a phone call from someone whose said her neighbour wanted a cat, eventually I was allowed to speak to the person who wanted to adopt the cat. Immediately as she spoke gut feeling told me no way.  but of course I have to go through the motions. They lived on what must be the busiest road in Chesterfield. I asked if she wanted a cat to go out and she said no indoor it is a busy road. I took a few more details and said we would be in touch. I put the phone down and then went to speak to one of the fosterers, but the caller had not put her phone down properly and I heard her say what the f :censored: can they do about it when I have it. I waited until the phone line cleared then rang back. The original caller answered the phone and I told her exactly what I had heard ( minus the  :censored: word but making it clear I heard exactly what was said.) and said I could do something about it if necessary I would contact our solicitor and had the cat (which she is not now having) been let out we would have taken it back if we had found out. I then asked if the neighbour was there and could I tell her what I had heard. I was told that the message would be passed on. So I just said and you can tell her that I will contact every rescue around and tell them about her plans.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Link to CatChat