Author Topic: Crossposted: Dogs in urgent need of placements/homes  (Read 1425 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Crossposted: Dogs in urgent need of placements/homes
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 12:16:44 PM »
Just Maisie and Jack left needing either placements or homes ASAP.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 14:26:15 PM »
omg I must get my eyes tested I thought it said composted:dogs!!!!!!!!!   Hope these little ones find someone soon

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 13:40:04 PM »
All these dogs have homes except Sadie, Maisie, Jack and Lucky - the cut off point is this weekend so if anyone can help, please contact me so I can pass on the phone number you need. All the dogs except Lucky (who is in Sutton) are in Surrey to my knowledge.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 13:42:40 PM by JackSpratt »

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Crossposted: Dogs in urgent need of placements/homes
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 10:21:26 AM »
"Here goes...if anyone can help please contact me...all unclaimed strays.

*URGENT* - Maizie - Staffie x princess. Approx 2 years old. Not good with other dogs. Confident with people.

*URGENT* - Saidie - Staffie princess. Approx 2 years old. Not good with other dogs. Confident with people and very well trained.

*URGENT* - Badger - Jack Russell entire male. Approx 10 months old. Good with other dogs and good with people.

*URGENT* - Monty - GSD entire male. Microchipped. Approx 15 months old. Good with people, but rather randy with other dogs! Has been declined by prison service because he wasn't brave enough.

*URGENT* - Jack - Collie x male entire - approx 3 years old. Quite good with other dogs. Black and white. A bit nervous but fine once he gets to know you.

Cherry - Staffie princess puppy. Approx 4 months old. Very good with other dogs. Red. Confident with people.

Boris - Staffie entire male. Approx 2 years old. Good with bitches. Confident with people.

Rescue placements also needed...

Please contact Evie Crocker as she has more details - 0795 732 5003

Buddy - Springer Spaniel - 2 years old. Microchipped, neutered and vaccinated. Good with other dogs. Needs an experienced Springer owner.

Toastie - Lurcher - Needs building up.

Lucky - Staffie x - Not good with other dogs.

These dogs have very limited time left and more are to be added at the beginning of next week.

Pics to follow hopefully!

Emma "

Please either PM me for the phone number or you can visit the Pet Rescue UK site. :) There's a picture of Maizie on that site, too.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 10:21:45 AM by JackSpratt »

Link to CatChat