Author Topic: Not A Cat But A Collie Looking For A New Home  (Read 1428 times)

MBll

Re: Not A Cat But A Collie Looking For A New Home
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 22:18:09 PM »
Yeah BC i usualy have problems here around about the same time evey night  I posted a post early & just posted when i lost the site & couldnt get back on?    Im not sure if this is the same reason as nicky or something else as i think she coundnt work out how to post & reply on another site we both on?   

And she also cant post photos as she has asked me to in the past. Anyway  i put her email on here so anyone can email her to back up anything i post here on her behalf   as she has given me permission to do this as i have it on email the now.  So Im no doing it without her knowledge

So this wee dog needs a new home ASAP

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 22:07:20 PM »
Ratie, in case you have not been trying to log on we have been having probs with the site, could be why Nicky has been having trouble posting. I could not get on all day. Good luck with the dog - really needs to go to a rural home if possible or an active person who is at home most days as they need LOTS of exercise!!

MBll

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 22:05:03 PM »
Nicky is in blackpool but Im sure she could rehome outside her area if the right home was there.

Offline Jasmine

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 22:00:44 PM »
Where is the dog based RR?

MBll

Not A Cat But A Collie Looking For A New Home
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 21:48:33 PM »
 copper, he is 15 month old,vaccinated and neutered. he is very energetic and would be perfect for things like flyball ?? he cannot be homed with children as he has been kicked in the head by them and now snaps at them. he is better with a one to one? or someone who knows the breed ? he is territorial, protective  but very loyal and trustworthy towards his master. he gets on fantastic with dogs of both sexes. he is a beautiful dog and so highly intelligent. he needs a bit of training regards to chasing joggers etc but apart from that he is very wel behaved and does exactly what he is told.

If anyone is interested in the wee dog or knows someone then contact nicky for more info NicholaHolye@aol.com

This is an email from nickyh1971 i asked  for an update about this wee dog as she  is having no luck with a new home for him & the owner are threating to PTS & time is running out for him.   I  suggested posting  on here as the more folk know about him the better chance hell get homed.  Anyway she has said she has  problems posting, I  dont know why .......'.i cant post cos im useless with computers and forums and where to post etc etc... know what i mean?? anyway, if you could help me that would be fantastic !!!!!!!'

She also has 7 other dogs & loads of cats & cant seem to post here?  & asked me if i could do it for her?

The rescues  shes contacted are full

Link to CatChat