Author Topic: Potential FIV home, London way  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Potential FIV home, London way
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 19:40:52 PM »
Well fingers crossed something can be sorted if they decide to go ahead.

Failing anything more local, I'm about to get a new FIV foster (next Sunday I think).....I'm sure we could travel! Howvere I'm sure there'll be the right puss waiting down south for a good home

x

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 19:37:07 PM »
I haven't spoken to my nephew since, and she hasn't called yet. However, I doubt it will happen before the Christmas now.

But thanks for the suggestion, Schmew. I hadn't thought of 9 lives.  ;)

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 19:33:35 PM »
Any joy Pinkbear?

9 Lives are London based and they rehome FIV cats. I spoke to one of the ladies from there a while back and she was very nice.

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 13:17:44 PM »
The only prob you might have with Foal is they will want to do a home check which might be difficult if this person lives in London

Celia Hammond has a place in Canning Town and Lewisham if that is any help

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
Potential FIV home, London way
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 12:58:11 PM »
My Nephew, who lives in London, called to discuss options for a pal of his. This lady has an 8 year old son and lives in a flat. She'd like a cat but was worried about not having a garden and living close to a road. Knowing my Nephew, she'll be a sort of arty type, into saving the Earth, etc., etc., Of course, I suggested an indoor only FIV cat and he has yet to discuss this with her although he thinks she might say yes.  ;)

Only prerequisite for puss is that it will have to defend her and her son's kitchen from mice which keep coming in through the drain pipe, when it's not lazing around and being fed bits of chicken by the son - who apparently is over the moon about the idea of having an eco-friendly mouser.

She's going to call me for a chat sometime in the next week, but I want to put out feelers to see if any of you lot have a puss that might fit the bill so I can make suggestions? For once, we don't have any in. I will do the HC to make life easy. Bear in mind the lady will probably want to visit puss before commiting to anything so a puss too far away isn't an option... and of course, I will ring Foal as well as they are bound to have something.

So...?  :Luv2:

Link to CatChat