Fundraising For Cat Rescue > Appeals for Rescue cats

Please help large amount of Angora and x cats/kittens

<< < (4/4)

kelly-joy:
Pics added

Poor Sugar :(

Sugar requires surgery on her eye as soon as our vet thinks she is able to withstand the anaesthetic

The Kittens, all named after Hoovers because they eat  all their food like little Hoovers, I thought Patsy was going mad when she asked me what my hoover was the other night lol it all becomes clear now lol

Zanussi, Electra & Henry

Vax, Henry, & Electra

Dyson

Electra & Henry

Miele -This baby is named after my hoover lol

Ginger

Jasper

Salem

Gill (sneakiefeline):
I have told Kelly this would be done after agreeing she can post her request.

It is up to the individual member to donate their money to a donation or fund request and Purrs advices strongly to carry out full checks that funds would be used for the stated Purpose.
 Purrs cannot be held responsible for members private donations to a request that is not an Official Purrs fundraisier or collection.

kelly-joy:
Animal Lifeline UK have been involved in a rescue of over 60 cats and kittens who were living in a 1 bedroom flat  We have managed to place over 20 cats/kittens into rescues but sadly have yet another at least 20 cats/kitten to come out:(.
Sadly these cats/kittens are not in the best of health and so are going to cost these rescues a lot of money to get back to health, the young kittens all have cat flu:( and one of the cats even has to have its eye removed:(
If you can spare even a pound just to help these rescues to help these poor cats kittens we at Animal Lifeline UK would be very grateful
The rescues that have taken the first lot of cats and kittens are

Patsy at Rushden Persian rescue you can find her paypal button on her site here http://www.rushdenpersianrescue.co.uk/
and Debbie at Feline Network you can find her paypal button on her site here http://www.felinenetwork.org.uk/
Please add a note saying the money is for the Large rescue of Angora and x cats and kittens

Also if you are looking to adopt a new cat/kitten please consider one of these poor babies.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this

Best  Kelly-joy and The Animal Lifeline UK Team:)

www.animallifelineuk.org

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version