Author Topic: Rudyard Kipling Just So Stories Brass Quote Cuff Cat Jewelry kindly donated by JezebelCharms  (Read 803 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Rudyard Kipling Just So Stories Brass Quote Cuff Cat Jewelry kindly donated by JezebelCharms

Rudyard Kipling - Just So Stories - Brass Quote Cuff - The Cat That Walked By Himself - Cat Jewelry

'I am the cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me.' Just So Stories - by Rudyard Kipling

From Rudyard Kipling's Just So Stories is a story called The Cat That Walked By Himself which is an intriguing tale of our feline friends and their streak of independence ! Using scans from my own 1902 copy of Kipling's book I've adapted and reworked his beautiful drawing featuring The Cat and included the first few lines of the story. Highly original and prefect for the Kipling fan or feline admirers.

The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customize the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.

● Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
● Finish - Sealant - non waterproof
● Dimensions - 1.5"/38mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
● One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
● Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain

Presented in a Gift box

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JezebelCharms

Click Here To Bid

Link to CatChat