Author Topic: Stunning siamese cat seeks new home  (Read 2139 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: Stunning siamese cat seeks new home
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 19:51:41 PM »
surrey (or is that sussex? somewhere close to London anyway).  I will forward the email to your home email. He is gorgeous.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Stunning siamese cat seeks new home
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 19:50:08 PM »
I spoke to a lady in Wales a couple of weeks ago who is looking for a siamese cat for her partner. They are based in Wales and North London. She has booked to stay here this weekend - I will ask. Where is kitty now?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 19:50:26 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Stunning siamese cat seeks new home
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 19:43:24 PM »
I have just been contacted by a friend who has a stunning siamese cat that is looking for a home. He is with an approved breed rescue organisation and you can contact me for details. He has health problems that will require veterinary treatment from time to time when they flair up but is the most gorgeous babe you can imagine. Wish I had room for him but three cats would be just one too many when time comes to return to the land downunder ...

Link to CatChat