Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

Hi! I'm new

<< < (4/4)

sairzey (Sarah):
Hi Paula and thank you! She's a 'tortie and white girl, don't ask'.... LOVE IT! Matilda was found heavily pregnant on the streets and has FIV, so her background is a bit shady too! :)

Is there a way to 'like' people's messages here? I've never really used forums much at all, but look forward to getting to know everyone here hopefully.

Sarah x

Judecat (Paula):
Hi Sarah and  :welcome: and to the beautiful Matilda, she could be my Bob's sister, she is a 26 month tortie and white girl, don't ask :rofl:

Sue P (Paddysmum):
OOoo - and there she is!!  Have just replied on your other thread and was wondering if you had any piccies.  She is one very splendid looking cat.  :Luv: Didn't realize she was a tortie - much attitude  :evillaugh:

You may not find it so easy to ignore her, as torties can be very determined.   :shify:

If she won't desist (see my thoughts on your other thread) then I'd just relegate your boyfriend to the sofa bed and keep on snuggling up with Matilda.  (Sorry Sairzey's OH, if you read this.   :naughty: :evillaugh:)

sairzey (Sarah):
Hi there!

I'm new here and hopefully (second attempt at attaching), more importantly this is Matilda. She's approximately 5 years old, and I adopted her 3 years ago. I've posted in the 'behaviour' section about issues with her waking me during the night, but thought I'd post a quick introduction here.

- Sarah & Matilda

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version