Author Topic: Petition- say no to mass dog slaughter in China  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Roz

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Petition- say no to mass dog slaughter in China
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 17:25:37 PM »
Signed and I am still boycotting everything made in that cruel country....hard as it is!!  Being a vegan is easier.  Everything seems to come in from there these days but I am determined!!  This is absolutely heartbreaking....and FUTILE...like when they killed all their sparrows because they were pecking at little grains of rice in the streets!!!
You may think that what you do is insignificant, but it's important that you do it.  (Gandhi)

Offline Beanie

• Senior Cat
  • Beanie
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 19:13:54 PM »
Done.

The Chinese should be given  a few hard facts of life about animal abuse. They seek to exploit there growing economical development without giving much care or thought to human rights or animal abuse.

It is pleasing to see that some Chinese are beginning to understand matters. Pandas are better protected although there is a long way to go. However, I suspect that is because they know the world is watching and it is their national animal. The care shown in carefully scripted films is a smokescreen for the rest of the abuse.

Rant over - for now.
Owning a cat is a lifetime partnership.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Ghandi

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline tammy

• Distinguished Cat
  • Smudge
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 18:43:04 PM »
signed

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 22:56:23 PM »
Something is always better than nothing have put a comment in there as well as hope that if we actually tell these people what we think that one day they will listen although judging by the political situation there at the moment they seem to think that they are invincible !
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 18:36:18 PM »
Singed .... for all the good it will do!!!!

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Gloria

• Kitten
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 17:38:36 PM »
That's another petition signed today!  Fortunately I've not been too busy with the animal charity work here today that I've had time to read through these websites.

ccmacey

« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 16:59:10 PM by ccmacey »

Link to CatChat