Author Topic: Horses and donkeys  (Read 2647 times)

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
Re: Horses and donkeys
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 00:50:19 AM »
Went to sign petition but it has been removed

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 11:51:59 AM »
Signed
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 22:54:25 PM »
Makes me so sad, even when one of mine are slightly under the weather I get the vet to check just in case. Its so sad because it makes it worse they are A RESCUE CENTRE  >:( look at the state of their conditions and they have absolutely no grazing for them. I would love to have them all and get them all well again, free of hunger and pain   :hug:

I do hope what goes around comes around

xx

Online Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 22:08:11 PM »
I have signed it - though I don't know if it will help, I could not view the signatures.
Those horses are in an awful condition.
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 21:27:22 PM »
Signed, but I didn't read it as I just can't bare to read and look at cruelty.

A funny story about a horse - I was recently shouting my missing cat's name, Smudge in the middle of some fields where I live and a horse came running over.  I pulled up some fresh grass to feed it and then as I was wlaking away I fell over a stone and I ripped my finger open on barbed wire!!  The skin was ripped back and the inside of my finger was hanging out - I pressed on it hard and got a bottle of water out of my car and drove home when I had calmed down.  Soaked it in lavendar water and put a plaster round it.  3 days later I went to the Dr with some other problem and showed my finger to him - he said I did ok but really I should've gone for stitches.

The things you do to feed a horse!!!!!!!!!!!!   :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
Horses and donkeys
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 21:17:33 PM »
http://www.petitiononline.com/Cheyenne/petition.html

I was so saddened to get this petition to sign from my friend in USA. I knew with all your kind hearts you would also sign too.

thankyou

xx

Link to CatChat