Author Topic: How much noise can 2 cats make with a cardboard box?  (Read 2177 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: How much noise can 2 cats make with a cardboard box?
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 23:14:24 PM »
OMG Stan and Charlie are giving Mosi and Jaffa a run for their money  :naughty: :rofl:

The other night Bonnie decided to go into my wardrobe and knock a box off the shelf that had Christmas tree baubles in it - then decided to play with the baubles and wake me up - watch out Naughty club Bonnie MIGHT be joining  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 21:05:24 PM »

:rofl: Granted, they probably didn't make that much noise!  Mosi may well have been giving Stan and Charlie tips.  He has been doing his impression of a herd of elephants several mornigns on the trot now.  I think they chose when I was in the shower because they knew I couldn't do anything to stop them unless I wanted to drip water all over the place!

Little monkeys.  :Luv2:
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 16:38:43 PM »
I bet not as much noise as my friend's indoor boys made smashing my friend's television, DVD player and TV stand last night!  :censored: Funnily enough my friend was apparently in the bath at the time, have Jaffa and Mosi been giving Stan and Charlie tips?

:rofl: Granted, they probably didn't make that much noise!  Mosi may well have been giving Stan and Charlie tips.  He has been doing his impression of a herd of elephants several mornigns on the trot now.  I think they chose when I was in the shower because they knew I couldn't do anything to stop them unless I wanted to drip water all over the place!

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 21:24:59 PM »
I bet not as much noise as my friend's indoor boys made smashing my friend's television, DVD player and TV stand last night!  :censored: Funnily enough my friend was apparently in the bath at the time, have Jaffa and Mosi been giving Stan and Charlie tips?
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
How much noise can 2 cats make with a cardboard box?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 08:17:54 AM »
If it's at 6.10am, the answer is an awful lot!  Honestly - Jaffa and Mosi were having a good old play this morning - Mosi was inside the box and Jaffa was outside and they were playing swipey paws.  What a racket!  I was worried the neighbours would be complaining.  I was in the shower so couldn't go to them so I was hissing at them in the hallway "Boys - be quiet"  "Jaffa - stop it!" but they totally ignored me until I could get out of the shower and distract them.  It's worse than having kids!  :shify:

Link to CatChat