Author Topic: Rameses doesn't like chin rubs  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
Re: Rameses doesn't like chin rubs
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 09:50:21 AM »
Memphis is super dog like ... but Moo likes a chin rub. With Memphis though it depends on the person. I can't give him a chin rub as he doesn't like the way I do it but he demands them from my mum. He looooooooooooooooooooooves my mums chin rubs but if I try to do it he gives me a dirty look and runs away.

Nice one Memph,keep your meowmy on her toes why dont ya :evillaugh:  You make sure she knows her place,its belly rubs,food and a sleeping lap your meowmy is for isnt it?   :evillaugh:

My sisters cat LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES chin rubs BUT she likes her fusses so rough,never seen a cat who likes a REALLY ROUGH rub around her chin back of neck,if I fuss her she tends to scratch me as if to say "your not doing it right" but my sister gives her the roughest of fusses and she loooooooooooooooves them :Luv2:   shes just a rough and ready kinda cat :naughty: :naughty:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 21:22:32 PM »
Well its not a bite,bite,just a "I don't like you doing that" kinda bite :evillaugh:

Grwndi on the other half bites for attention,but thats another topic :shify: :evillaugh:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline Den

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 21:22:19 PM »
Memphis is super dog like ... but Moo likes a chin rub. With Memphis though it depends on the person. I can't give him a chin rub as he doesn't like the way I do it but he demands them from my mum. He looooooooooooooooooooooves my mums chin rubs but if I try to do it he gives me a dirty look and runs away.

lay me down, let me go, feeling heavy the ground is cold,
lay me down take it slow I'm ready to stumble, sing & then swing low
~Use your mutant powers, just talk people to death~

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 21:20:45 PM »
Zephyr's not big on chin rubs ... but he would never actually bite his Mummy  :rofl:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
Rameses doesn't like chin rubs
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 21:19:02 PM »
I thaught most cats loved having their chin rubbed,Grwndi and Ging LOVE IT,but mr Rameses goes to bite you if you go and tickle his chin. 

Is there another cat like this or is Mr Rameses the odd one out? :shify: :shify:

He loves his belly rubbed btw,infact he acts more like a dog than a cat,he lies with the dogs,lies like a dog,only difference is he purrs instead of barking :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Love me,love my animals.

Link to CatChat