Cat General > General Cat Chat

London rescues that will rehome to indoor homes?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Claire Hirsch:
The North London branch of CPL (Archway branch) won't rehome kittens to indoor homes but will sometimes rehome cats indoors particularly if they are already indoor cats and seem suitable for such rehoming. They never answer the phone so email is best (their contact details are on CatChat rescue pages...).
As others have said, blind or deaf cats in some London rehoming centres (such as HAWS) are often given indoor homes.
Also worth considering FIV+ cats.

Kittybabe (Ruth):
Battersea will rehome to indoor if the cat shows signs of being afraid of outdoors or if they know its an indoor only cat.

Janeyk:
OOOh an FIV cat or a blind/deaf cat would be ideal for indoor - that's what I'd get if I had to keep mine indoors or maybe an old cat which doesn't want to go out?

hels:
i know of one try hounslow animal welfare society www.haws-animals.org.uk they have all their cats listed on their website

Dawn F:
A friend of mine had a similar problem she lives near a busy road and wanted indoor I think Hounslow Animal welfare are ok although they only let specific cats go to indoor homes - they have a couple on the web at the moment

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version