Cat General > General Cat Chat

Re: Man Charged with offence of cat cruelty. WARNING VERY UPSETTING

(1/5) > >>

carl (billy and baggys dad):
 :evillaugh: Sorry Rebecca, I sounded more agressive than was my intention. I just find the act of intentionally causing harm to a defenceless creature (be it animal, child, whatever) to be one of the most abhorrent things a human can do, regardless of upbringing or past events. I do believe that some people (this guy included) are beyond redemption and as such deserve no second chance.

Beccles:
Calm down, BBs dad... this is obviously an incredibly damaged kid, yes he's done something awful, worse than awful... but don't you wonder why? What's wrong with him or his life that he's gone so low so young? I think it would be a wonderful achievement for our society if we could rehabilitate someone like that, I know sometimes we do manage it.

carl (billy and baggys dad):

--- Quote ---I hope he gets the help he needs.
--- End quote ---

He doesn't deserve help. He deserves the business end of a lethal injection syringe. People like that are beyond redemption, and serve no useful purpose to society.

Beccles:
I always wonder what has happened to this child to turn him into someone that could do something like that so young. I hope he gets the help he needs.

puggy1975 Zoe:
Hi, Sorry if the title upset anyone, this was never my intention. The title I had put was what was on the news for the world to see. Anyone who loves animals would be shocked this this

Once again apologies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version