Author Topic: My cat's pee problem  (Read 1807 times)

Offline c20Isabella

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Misty
Re: My cat's pee problem
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 07:52:35 AM »
Your cat could be suffering from a variety of illnesses, including infections and bladder stones, and you should take him to the vet as soon as possible to get him checked out.

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 10:39:51 AM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs. I'm sorry that you have found us at a time when Baam is causing concern.

I agree with Frances that your lad needs to see a vet to work out what is causing the problem and give the appropriate treatment.

Offline Frances

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Christopher, Eleanor and George; RIP James
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 20:37:10 PM »
Hello AllanLloyd and Baam and welcome to Purrs.

Urinary problems in cats can be caused by a variety of medical conditions such as infections and bladder stones, and you need to take him to a vet as soon as possible to get him checked out.  See this link from PDSA for more info https://www.pdsa.org.uk/taking-care-of-your-pet/pet-health-hub/symptoms/urine-problems-in-cats

Do let us know how he gets on.

Offline AllanLloyd

• Kitten
  • Slave to: baam
My cat's pee problem
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 14:54:54 PM »
Clever Ideas To Store Your Sewing Threads

Sewing supplies may not be a big deal for most of us, but a passionate sewer understands what it is like to keep them in a rough place and how a slight change in texture can ruin the whole project. If you are finding ways to store sewing threads in an organized and safe way, then here we are to help you in this regard. Let’s discuss some of the clever ideas.

☞☞☞ See Also:  Top Sewing and Crafts Products - Guide to Choose the Best Products.

Clever Ideas to Store Threads

Magnetic Holder:

If your sewing room is located in an area where dust and debris can make its way inside the room, then always store sewing supplies in a cupboard. You can choose to fix the magnetic holder in a cupboard as there will be no more tangling thread problem anymore. These magnetic holders can be used for other accessories as well that are delicate and can catch rust quickly.

Thread Stand:

There are several stands and racks available in the market, and you can use them to organize the thread stash without causing any damage to the quality of your thread. Keep the thread stand in the dry area and then arrange thread according to color or quality. In this way, you can also save lots of time, and there is no need to run in a whole room to find the right thread.

❖❖❖ Find More Info:  Selection of The Best Products For Crafts, Sewing and Embroidery.

Ice Cube Tray:

If you always use bobbins and never use thread directly from the reels, then you can store bobbins in an ice tray according to colors. Simply fill the bobbin with thread, and then keep one bobbin in one box of the ice tray. You can simply pick the bobbin of any color, fix it inside your sewing machine, and start working. Keep extra bobbins to start working right away.

Jars:

To protect your sewing thread from any kind of dust, debris, and other factors, you can also store sewing thread in a jar. Dust can make your thread brittle, and you may go through the breakage problem while stitching. This can also compromise the quality of stitching and will make a mess of your fabric without leaving any option of repairing.

Wooden Cabinet:

Vintage threads are not easy to maintain, and when you are working on the professional project. The best way to store vintage thread is to keep them in a wooden cabinet where dust can’t do damage to the thread. The vintage thread can make your work exceptionally great, and a wooden cabinet will keep the thread organized.

❆❆❆ Find More Information: Crafts Product Reviews.

Conclusion:

The thread can be damaged not only from the dust and debris but from the moisture and other factors as well. It’s important to keep thread free from tangles, and these different storage solutions can make your sewing supplies safe from any kind of damage. There is no need to invest again in accessories after a short period.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 13:08:09 PM by AllanLloyd »

Link to CatChat