Author Topic: BONNIE, wot yer got?  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
Re: BONNIE, wot yer got?
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 22:45:04 PM »
Clever girl Bonnie, to bring her little mouse friend in from the cold  :wow: - then naughty mummy went and put it back out again, honestly!  :doh:  :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 20:22:50 PM »
My cats always read their posts before me  :rofl: :rofl:

Hope your mother enjoys her special treat  ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 00:21:34 AM »
You silly s*d  :rofl: :rofl:  It's her birthday tomorrow/today (11th Jan) so I'm taking her for posh afternoon tea in a posh hotel - better not be any mice there.  She'll be 81.

Mary

P.S. What's the world coming to when you read Bonnie's post before mine?  :evillaugh: :hug:
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 23:44:18 PM »
I read Bonnie's post first without realising it and thought you had taken your mum a mouse as a present Mary.  :rofl:  Knowing she is not well I was on the point of reporting you.  :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
BONNIE, wot yer got?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 15:11:26 PM »
As I was leaving the bathroom in the early hours of this morning Bonnie came running up the stairs with something in her mouth  :scared:

I followed her in to my bedroom and put the light on only to see she had a mouse pinned in a corner - it was only a baby and it was gorgeous.  I moved a box on the floor and then Bonnie grabbed it and ran downstairs.  So I ran downstairs too and rescued it again and put it in the garden.  :Luv2: :hug:

So glad I wasn't in bed asleep when she brought it upstairs or I might've been sharing my bed with Bonnie and a mouse  :rofl:

I went to bed leaving the back porch door open leading to the kitchen so I presume it got in the back porch somehow and Bonnie spotted it.

Thanks for my present Bonnie   :evillaugh:
Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Link to CatChat