Author Topic: Cat xmas gift ideas?  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Cat xmas gift ideas?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 11:17:53 AM »
I am definately going to get da mousey attachment for da birdy and maybe a turbo scratcher thingy from the Purrs shop.

If I get to the supreme we need some more blankets and I am sureeeeee that I may just see other things.

AND of course there is our Auction starting 25 Nov and there are always goodies in there if the other mad cat people dont out bid me ...........sigh  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 09:56:33 AM »
At least we all know not to bother giving them PAH turkey gravy on xmas day  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline littleKitten_(alex)

• Senior Cat
  • Poppy the Lion
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 09:51:29 AM »
We're finally getting Da Bird (and ALL the attachments, of course!) for Monkey and Poppy. (Well, we'll probably give in before then and get it for them... but we're pretending we'll last until X-mas.). Then I'm thinking some cool beanbag beds.  ;D

Poppy recommends some of the toys from the Purrs shop:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=81&osCsid=60e2007f4571355d70c344937ce5bf85
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=82&osCsid=60e2007f4571355d70c344937ce5bf85.
(All money after postage goes straight to Purrs' rescue fund!)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 08:51:38 AM »
Maxy's going to get a new wiggly waggler, a new catnip cushion, a Whiskas stocking for a new sheepmousey, and whatever else I see at the Cats Protection Xmas Fayre in a few weeks time lol!  He's also got his own crackers for Christmas and Boxing day, with cat toys in them!  Got them from the CP catologue  :)

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 22:03:10 PM »
We're having Da Bird, an Ikea cat tent after much pressure from these boards  :evillaugh: and personalised blankets ... because of course they can all read and will all miraculously learn to sleep on their own blankets ... oh, and lots and lots of Sheepmouse.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 22:01:32 PM »
I am going to get a whiskers stocking, some giant prawns, another Da Mousey, his fav. toy, and possibly a radiator bed for Archie ;D

You should definitely get him a radiator bed, I bought one for tjhe boys when they were babies but seeing as they pretty much ignore any 'proper' cat beds I left it in the cupboard.  Got it out when I turned the heating on and Riley absolutely LOVES it, he looks so cute and cosy snuggled up in it too  :Luv:  Lukey discovered it for the first time today and was absolutely loving it too - so contented  :Luv:

Offline The Duchess

• Distinguished Cat
  • Cosmo & Jessie
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 22:00:13 PM »
new kitty collars, a stocking each, a wiggly waggler, somefink nice for lunch and anything nice I happen to see between now and then  ;D - we're already buying a new cat tree!

OH said we weren't to buy too much as he didn't want it to turn into "the cats' house" - hmmmm, yeah, right 'cos it hasn't already  :innocent:

If I didn't think it was outrageously expensive - I would deffo buy the alessi cat bowls if I thought I could get OH not to be horrified  :shify:

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 21:56:01 PM »
dunno really. jasper doesnt really like the things i buy him  :tired:

maybe some nice food bowls if i ever find some and i'll probably get him a da birdy/mousey, if there's enough.....  i've been putting it off so far as i dont want to have the first cat that doesnt love it!!!!!!!

my darling angel!!!

(still can not wait to give him HUGE hugs tomorrow though  :Luv: )

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 21:52:43 PM »
I am going to get a whiskers stocking, some giant prawns, another Da Mousey, his fav. toy, and possibly a radiator bed for Archie ;D

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 21:25:38 PM »
I'm gonna get my four a tent, and one of the wiggly wagglers. I'm gonna get a Da Bird for my friend cos her cats will love it!

Offline jetcleo

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Buddy & Daisy
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 20:15:58 PM »
Oh must remember to get the mouse attachment as well then!!  :evillaugh:
Always in my heart RIP Jet, Cleo, Poppy, Oscar & Sydney x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 19:54:53 PM »
If anyone is getting a Da Bird you'd be crazy not to get the da mouse attachment too.  It's the boys' all time favourite toy, was playing with it tonight (being very lazy and sat on my swirly round office chair).  Riley was tugging at it SO hard he pulled the chair round - no mean feat if you knew how much I weighed  :evillaugh:

I want to get one of these 'Peek-a-prize' toys for L n R for Xmas but you can only get it from the US and the shipping is $60 which makes a not very expensive toy quite expensive  :tired:  Will probably end up getting it though, I just won't eat for a few weeks  ;)

http://www.catsplay.com/smartcat_peek.php3

Lynn, Wiggly Wagglers are now available in the Purrs shop  :wow:  I've ordered a purrnip fishy and purrnip bone (Alex's homemade toys) for the boys as a November pressie  :Luv:

Offline jetcleo

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Buddy & Daisy
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 19:27:32 PM »
Right well i've bought them a Man utd bed - they've got to share that and i'm sure will need another Da Bird by then so think that will do.  Oh and might get them some catnip treats and that should do them!!!

8 weeks today i'm getting all excited!
Always in my heart RIP Jet, Cleo, Poppy, Oscar & Sydney x

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 18:35:25 PM »
I was gonna buy Cody another wiggly waggler, you know his old one is still in perfect condition and gets played with and killed/attacked so much been a fab value for money thats for sure) I should get my order in early and choose a better colour than the orange  :evillaugh:

Also was going to buy some of the toys alex (little kitten)  makes and are sold through purrs shop.

Um.,...hadnt thought further ahead of that but i am more than sure he'll enjoy connors wow wee dragon fly he'll be gettin  :rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Cat xmas gift ideas?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 18:31:54 PM »
Well I will start with a "Good Girl" stocking for Willow. She still has and loves the mouse that came in last years - its the only mouse she has ever really played with. I think because it has long strands she can pick it up with her claws  ;D - All of them LOVE good girl catnip drops. I even managed to get willow in the other day by shaking the container. If she is on your lap and you need to get up, just sprinkle a few on the side and she is off in seconds without the guilt of disturbing her. Anyway, thats proably the best gift ever and all for a few £  :evillaugh:

Any other ideas anyone?
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat