Fundraising For Cat Rescue > Fundraising - Cat Rescue Centers

Used Stamps

(1/3) > >>

Desley (booktigger):
Stuart, get them used (or send them to me, and I will happily make use of them when it comes to sending out newsletters!!), all you need to do is make sure none of hte old envelope is showing and some pritt stick!!

Sam (Fussy_Furball):

--- Quote from: maryas on December 11, 2007, 16:36:03 PM ---Really glad I've seen this as I used to save them at work for Guide Dogs for the blind.  I will be sending them all to Catchat from now on.

Mary  :santa1:

--- End quote ---

Mary I used to collect for the guide dogs as well but apparently they no longer want used stamps.

--- Quote from: Stuart (Misty's Dad) on November 08, 2007, 09:22:51 AM ---I got a Parcel a few years back, and the postage was £7:85p
but for some reason they werent stamped, (no ink on them) ???

would they be any use sending them to catchat, as they have been kicking about
my house from drawer to drawer for the last 3 years  :doh:

--- End quote ---

Stuart if the stamps are unfranked you can use them again ... or send them CatChat and I'm sure they make use of them.

faye at pawprints:
hi,

i've recently started collecting stamps to fundraise for my puddy cats here at pawprints  (www.pawprintsanimalrescue.co.uk) :)

you can email me for the address to post them to (if no-one else wants them) at (faye.pawprints@btinternet.com).

faye x  :)

maryas:
Really glad I've seen this as I used to save them at work for Guide Dogs for the blind.  I will be sending them all to Catchat from now on.

Mary  :santa1:

madkittyrescue:
We have started to collect used stamps too recently.  We'd certainly be grateful for any heading our way :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version