Fundraising For Cat Rescue > Fundraising - Cat Rescue Centers

Fundraising ideas?

<< < (5/5)

MBll:

--- Quote from: Christine (Blip) on August 05, 2007, 16:27:07 PM ---
For those not able to get out in the field,
--- End quote ---

Its not all a case of not being able to 'get out in the field'  there are folk that are snubbed by rescues  when offering to bea volunteer ....you would think that they would be interested in someones help an extra body but thats not the case ...your left being snubbed/sneered at & feeling of wasting their time asking?

Christine (Blip):

--- Quote from: RatiesRule on August 05, 2007, 16:12:01 PM ---I have several ideas on fundraising for few rescues  but gulity of not getting my arse in gear on this as I dont know how to get it off the ground by myself as I cant see me getting ANYWHERE will bussiness/companys on my own.
--- End quote ---

What are your ideas, RR?  Why not start a new thread asking folks for their comments - it may spark off other fund-raising ideas.  With 800 members, we will surely have at least one or two who could appraise and develop schemes?

For those not able to get out in the field, there are plenty of other things we can do that are of real practical help and support to those in the front line  :Luv:

MBll:

--- Quote from: Ela on August 05, 2007, 13:21:51 PM ---

--- Quote ---Please get out there in the field and do it.
--- End quote ---

That is the problem there are too many people thinking about helping but not enough doing any more than thinking. In other words gunners but never taking aim and firing

--- End quote ---

I guess im one of those folk then ?  Personaly speaking i would like nothing more to help rescues in my area & have asked only to be snubbed  unfortunately the rescues that i hear of that are looking/want help are MILES away.  The only help if you can call it help is by  posting on other sites when someone is looking for a pet & pointing them to various rescues, persuading others to rehome from rescues then buyin from petshops/bsb etc  & by donating some money to  1 or 2 rescues .......true not hellish much by way of help..

I have several ideas on fundraising for few rescues  but gulity of not getting my arse in gear on this as I dont know how to get it off the ground by myself as I cant see me getting ANYWHERE will bussiness/companys on my own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version