Fundraising For Cat Rescue > Fundraising tips & advice

Fundraising suggestion - Purrs 200 Club

(1/3) > >>

Tan:
Thanks hun  :hug:

Just seeing how many are interested on the other thread  ;D

kellyn1201:

--- Quote from: Tan on July 16, 2009, 21:11:54 PM --- :rofl: yeah i bet it is  :rofl:

Once a number is drawn does it get taken out of the weekly / monthly hat so that all peeps would get to win at some point?

--- End quote ---

They don't do that at the club - but I think it's a good idea (although I think everyone should go back in for the biggy at Xmas? Unless it's just me left :naughty:).

Tan if you want any help with the setting up or admin just ask  :)

Tan:
 :rofl: yeah i bet it is  :rofl:

Once a number is drawn does it get taken out of the weekly / monthly hat so that all peeps would get to win at some point?

kellyn1201:

--- Quote from: Tan on July 16, 2009, 20:31:40 PM ---yes very good idea.

I would agree it would have to be on same standing order into the Purrs bank account and we can have cat names instead of numbers as long as noone else has the same cat name.  ;D

If we can build up to the same amount of members (250) with 50p a week (total £26 a year for each member) we can give £75 a week or £300 a month to our rescues  :wow: ;D

The Purrs draw!!  ;D or whats a better name for it?

I will pop a post in general to see how many would like to do this to start off with  ;D

Kelly how are the number picked each week month for the prizes?

--- End quote ---

The cricket club literally do a draw - all the numbers are in a big bag behind the bar, and then some random person gets to rummage around and pull out a number. They take the large draws quite seriously though, the bag is flanked by members of the committee!  :rofl:

Tan:
yes very good idea.

I would agree it would have to be on same standing order into the Purrs bank account and we can have cat names instead of numbers as long as noone else has the same cat name.  ;D

If we can build up to the same amount of members (250) with 50p a week (total £26 a year for each member) we can give £75 a week or £300 a month to our rescues  :wow: ;D

The Purrs draw!!  ;D or whats a better name for it?

I will pop a post in general to see how many would like to do this to start off with  ;D

Kelly how are the number picked each week month for the prizes?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version