Fundraising For Cat Rescue > Fundraising - Cat Rescue Centers

IN DANGER OF CLOSURE-PLEASE SUPPORT IF YOU CAN-CARING FOR CATS EAST YORKSHIRE

(1/2) > >>

Desley (booktigger):
A good figure for a cat sponsorship is £12, that way you can say 'for just £1 a month' - a lot do £15 to round it up though - ours is £12.

JackSpratt:
With regards to Sams idea of contacting businesses - what about contacting them and asking them to sponsor a cat for a year? Try and get the free local newspapers involved. That way the businesses get to have an image boost and your rescue work is highlighted.

Obviously, you need a rough figure for them to mull over regarding the sponsor system. ;)

sazkat2:
Im sure you already know about this but have you registered as a charity on ebay so that people can sell things and a percentage of the sale goes to you?  Trying to think up somemore ideas for you it would be so bad if you had to close x

Tan:
Have popped Lucy up on the flash pages and your links in our rehoming sections.  :Luv:

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
ummm ideas for selling calendars:

1.  Ebay

2.  Could you contact local businesses  I would suggest actually knocking on doors and going into the offices. I would explain you are a local charity and are raising funds etc etc. Offer to leave a calendar for 7 days so people can see it -  if people can actually see the calendar they are more likely to buy one  ;)  Return in 7 days and hand over the calendars that have been paid for.

3.  Door to door sales ... as long as you carry proof that you are a registered charity and have some form of ID I can't see it being a problem (obviously this depends on the type of area you are in and I would suggest going in pairs for safety and security).

Will keep thinking and see if I can come up with anything else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version