Cat Health & Behaviour > For FIV & FELV babes

An audience with Alfie Cat and friends @ www.alfie-cat.co.uk

<< < (2/3) > >>

LeighK:
Hi hun,

Frankie say's it's like looking in a mirror as Maxy looks so like him, you might say it's going to be a BBC interview  ;D

clarenmax:
Don't tell him that hun, he'll get all big-headed that he's going to be famous again  :evillaugh:

LeighK:
Hi folks,

A quick update, I've done some more work on the website, added a few more links and a guestbook and I'll be adding an interview with Clare's handsome FiV pud Maxy soon.

Cheers

Leigh

LeighK:
Hiya,

Apologies for being a bit slow to reply but my typing skills are very rusty but still a lot better than Leigh's :). Thank you for "stickying" (is that a word?) this post Tan. I'm delighted to have included the link to Purrs' FiV forum on my website, as it says on my page "You'll never walk alone", I really would like folks to be aware of the great advise and support by Purrs for this FiV thingy-wotsit that I've got. What I want to convey to folks is, adopt an FiV cat and truly "You'll never walk alone" as there are so many great folks here that unselfishly give their time to help and share experiences for the benefit of others.

Big furry headbuts to you all from the Alfie Cat crew.

xx

Leigh

oh and....

Hi folks,

Alfie asked me to ask you if you have any pictures and information on your FiV puds so that he may conduct a few interviews for the website so that the readers can read all about Alfie's "virtual" FiV cat chums. If so please e-mail them to alfie@alfie-cat.co.uk

Thanks

Leigh

Christine (Blip):
I have given Leigh my feedback on Cat Chat: have a look at his super site please folks  :wow:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version