Author Topic: WHEN WILL IT ALL END  (Read 2163 times)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
Re: WHEN WILL IT ALL END
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 07:59:58 AM »
Last I heard there were 5 little ones all latching on and at the moment seemingly well. I think the mum must think she has gone to heaven nice and cost in her Lindee Lu pen. Hopefully the 3 new Lindee Lu pens I ordered last week will be delivered and we can help a few more.

No prizes for guessing what colour they are. ;)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 09:33:08 AM by Ela »
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 19:16:37 PM »
can I join you?? silly cow - can't stand women that go all helpless at the least appropriate moments.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 19:12:49 PM »
Aww poor things, i can stand farty people who squeal about things, like thats gonna help  >:(

It would all end if i was given a licence to kill, a gun and plenty of ammo, i would soon wipe out the undesirables  :evillaugh:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 19:07:07 PM »
Sounds like a "Just in time" situation.

The "lady" sounds like she needs a good slap. How could anyone leave a newborn in a puddle?
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
WHEN WILL IT ALL END
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 18:22:14 PM »
About 30 mins ago I received a phone call to say a stray cat was giving birth on a doorstep. I immediately rang  Donna and asked her to see if there was anything she could do. (She lived about 8-10 miles  away). By the time she got there one kitten had been born and it was very cold, they are travelling along now back home with the kitten tucked up against Donna's boyfriends tummy to try to warm it up.

Late last night we took in a 4 month cat that was  in a bad way and suffering from hypothermia, fortunately that is now on the mend and I can't  remember if I posted the night before we took in a lovely cat Mitzi, (now on our site)someone asked a friend if they would dump her in the woods.

There is no wonder the cats on our list waiting to come in are not getting a look in just now.

Donna has just rung me to say  as she was travelling to the house her boyfriend rang the house and  the lady said a kitten had been born and was lying in a puddle and mum was soaking wet.  Donna advised her to pick the kitten up and put it in towels but the lady was screaming I can't, I can't. When Donna got there it was not in a good way but it seems that a nice warm tummy works wonders. Mum has now given birth to another and the first little one has 'latched on'
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 18:58:15 PM by Ela »
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Link to CatChat