Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

Hey [emoji4]

<< < (7/8) > >>

Misa:
LOVELY BUNNIES

I AM THE ONE WHO DOESNT SEE TOO WELL

Sue P (Paddysmum):

Oh my word - what beautiful bunnies!!!  :wow: :wow:  Is okay to be confused about gender.  Happens to da best of us  ;) :)

Liz:
Welcome from another Scot -we are up in Aberdeenshire and have the Clan cats and dogs - we have 62 cats and 3 dogs having lost 6 this year and the Clan gained a new leader in our 3 legged Tabby Maverick.

We are involved in cat rescue and end up with the ones not for the feint hearted or the ones who most folks would give up on but here they blossom and grow and learn to love humans, we are also involved in Bengal rescue another designer cat that isn't for the fainthearted or folks who want a lower energy cat, we have from F2 to F7 all are wonderful loud and proud and do sing the song of their people once you get used to it they are wonderful animals we also have 2 Mau's. an NFC and a Ragdoll and they have my 3 wonderful Border Collies Sky, Sunny and Mistral as their big brothers :)

C9FAL:

--- Quote from: Sue P (Paddysmum) on September 14, 2018, 07:07:19 AM ---

Hi C9FAL!  Hi Cleo!!  :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome to the Purrs family.   A belated Happy Birthday - and can't we just see it was a good one  ;D  Cleo is a little beauty.  I love the bottom photograph - a cat laugh!  :Luv: :Luv:

Kittens are just great, but be prepared to be worn out by all that kitten energy.   :evillaugh: 

I remember when ours were little.  The things they could get into that we thought they couldn't.  We once "lost" them in a closed room.  I was panicking like mad, as it was bonfire night.  Logic told me they could not have got out of that room, but all there was in it, was a large cat carrier, a chair, a play tunnel., a little box and a little pile of blankets.  There was not a kitten to be seen.  Did I mention the wardrobe?  Did I?   :shify:  They'd managed to get the wardrobe door open (sliding variety) and had hidden in side.  When I eventually did the ridiculous, and opened the closed door, I saw two terrified pairs of eyes peeping up at me.   :doh: :doh:

By way of an intro, I'm proud slave to a boy cat, Moray (a tabby and white Norwegian Forest Cat lookee-likee)  and two gurlies, Malt (white and tabby and very dainty) and Barley (dark tabby with a cream chin, and a real Beryl the Peril).    :Luv: :Luv:  It was Malt and Barley who hid in the wardrobe.

When we got them, they were semi feral (still are) and had been dumped in a cardboard box in a garden, but they've learned to relax more, and have cuddles and snuggles, on their terms.  Moray has no such inhibitions, and will cadge cuddles whenever he fancies.   :evillaugh:

Has Cleo met your bunnies yet?  And what are their names?  What colours are they?  A lot of our members have other animal companions too, so don't feel you have to confine chat to cats only. 

ENjoy the forum, have a look around and pitch in with anything you fancy posting about. 

--- End quote ---

Thank you Sue

Oh she is a nutter already. She practically bounces off every wall in the room haha. She is spoiled rotten already!

Oh my god. A wardrobe! That's crazy. They are so clever. I once lost my bunny haha. I found him hiding under the stairs! Phones mu ither half breaking my heart as I couldn't find him anywhere in the house.

Aww that's such a shame. I hate when people do that. Instead of just taking them somewhere to be looked after/adopted but at least they have you now.

She has indeed. Daisy is a little scared of her but she is a timid wee soul anyway. Her and Domino are like wee best friends already. She goes up to his pen and boops him on the nose It's proper cute. Buddy, top left (1 year and 7 months)  Daisy, top right, she is bonded with Buddy (1 year and 2 months), Domino, bottom left (1 year), Bella, bottom right (7 months). Bella went to the vets for a pre op before being neutered and we were told she was actually a he We couldn't believe it. We got her to bond with Domino and wondered why they kept fighting

C9FAL:

--- Quote from: Judecat (Paula) on September 14, 2018, 06:01:03 AM --- :welcome: Hi Cleo is gawjuss, welcome to Purrs, please join in, we love chatting. ;D

I have 5 cats, 4 degus, 3 snakes and fish.

A few of our members are visually impaired, so we tend to write in capitals or increase the font size for them.

Welcome again.

Take care Honey,

Paula xxx

--- End quote ---

Thank you Paula.

Nice to see you have loads of animals to We do also have 3 hamsters. Drug's are proper cute!

Oh thank you for letting me know.

Xx.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version