Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

Hey [emoji4]

(1/8) > >>

C9FAL:

--- Quote from: Sue P (Paddysmum) on January 09, 2019, 10:17:13 AM ---

It's fab they got on so We'll, and they're so amusing when you can watch and join in cat capers.  What's  better than one cat?  More cats!!   :wow:

--- End quote ---
Of course. 2 cats is so funny to watch. They are really cheeky

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Sue P (Paddysmum):

It's fab they got on so We'll, and they're so amusing when you can watch and join in cat capers.  What's  better than one cat?  More cats!!   :wow:

C9FAL:

--- Quote from: Judecat (Paula) on January 07, 2019, 20:45:42 PM ---Happy New Year :Luv:

Such lovely photos and I am so pleased that your 'present' gets on so well with Cleo. :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: Much fun will be had by all, and if they are anything like my 'kittens' who are now either four or approaching it, they'll sound like elephants chasing up and down he stairs. :naughty:

Take care Honey,

Paula xxx

--- End quote ---
They actually do! Haha. And you can hear Jessie's little feet running about the laminate flooring all the time. Cleo was funny before hand but now there is two of them it's actually hilarious. I can leave the TV off and just sit and watch them instead. Feeding time is a nightmare though. They eat a bit of their own dinner then try and eat the other ones lol. They are so cheeky together

C9FAL:

--- Quote from: Lyn (Slugsta) on January 07, 2019, 10:41:26 AM ---Happy New Year to you too! I hope you are settling in well and enjoying your new home.

How lovely that Cleo now has Jessie to play with  ;D

--- End quote ---
Our new house is amazing thank you. Cleo and our bunnies are loving having loads more space to play. Cleo and Jessie have basically taken over our hallway with their toys! And this photo is only the downstairs hallway. But I wouldn't have it any other way

C9FAL:

--- Quote from: Sue P (Paddysmum) on January 07, 2019, 07:57:14 AM ---

Happy New year to you too!   So much cute going on in that photo  ;D ;D  It's great that Cleo has a new playmate.  Am rather partial to the reds   :Luv:

--- End quote ---
I'm obsessed with Jessie from Toy Story 2, hence the colour and name

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version