Other Animal welfare issues & petitons > Other Animal Petitions & Welfare & News

Please sign petition to get Polar Bear moved from terrible conditions.

(1/3) > >>

alisonandarchie:
Signed :(

Janeyk:
Signed both x

Mymblesdaughter:
Yes the lake district is always a good option. I go to Cornwall a lot as my family live there so no worries there.

I'm going to Naples at the beginning of October and I'm already starting to worry about how many stray animals there will be. :(  I've kept to central and northern Italy for the last few holidays and haven't seen anything upsetting. Am pushing myself to go to Naples as have wanted to go for years and don't want to let the animal problems stop me from travelling. Fingers crossed I will be pleasantly surprised. 

maddercow:

--- Quote from: Mymblesdaughter on July 22, 2014, 22:14:41 PM ---I've signed for the horses. I remember going to Malta about 10 years ago and seeing the poor horses. Decided not to go there again because of the songbird slaughter. I find it difficult to go anywhere on holiday as spend half the time worrying about animals.

--- End quote ---

Oh gosh me too ..no Spain, no African or Middle Eastern countries, no Far East., not thrilled with Norway or Iceland (whaling). Greece, Cyprus & Malta are no go.....I tend to just go to the Lake District!!!

X

Lyn (Slugsta):
Such a shame!  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version