Author Topic: Where can I get cat attract in Derbyshire/Staffordshire?  (Read 1589 times)

Offline dabs

• Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
Re: Where can I get cat attract in Derbyshire/Staffordshire?
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 21:14:32 PM »
To survive while she's weeing everywhere, pop in to Boots and get some of those flat square pads - they're the same as puppy pads but marketed for bedwetters. Just so you're not left ankle-deep while you wait to get some cat attract!

Assume you've already done the extra litter tray (or two) thing, a few people on here havecats who'll only wee in one and poo in another...

Good luck!

Yep, I have got the two covered trays, (figured out they have to be covered and that she will use one for wee and one for poo!) and the pads are under the radiator where she lieks to spray.

She will use the trays if shut in the cat room but still will pee at the top of the stairs if not locked in the cat room,  so supervised walks are essential. I got some of the Nice n' Tidy stuff that I have had success with beofre and it does not seem to work on her, so will need to irder cat attract to see if that does the trick. Also feliway and Zyklene on the go and dired food in certain spots. I feel that there has been some improvment, but it will be a long haul with her.
Nuneaton and Hinckley Cats in Need

Offline Beccles

• Distinguished Cat
  • Daphne and Elettra born 18.06.06, Figaro 23.08.07
    • My weblog: Comprehension Dawns
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 14:14:14 PM »
To survive while she's weeing everywhere, pop in to Boots and get some of those flat square pads - they're the same as puppy pads but marketed for bedwetters. Just so you're not left ankle-deep while you wait to get some cat attract!

Assume you've already done the extra litter tray (or two) thing, a few people on here havecats who'll only wee in one and poo in another...

Good luck!
Spaying and neutering saves lives.
Nobody has a right to own a cat. It's a privilege.

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 22:53:24 PM »
Good luck in getting some tomorrow -but if you ring Monday and say its urgent they are really quick with delivery .
When i ring on Wednesday its here by Friday and i order 3 bags at a time and delivery is free.

Offline dabs

• Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 21:15:42 PM »
Already tired fine grain, she will poo in it, but not wee.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 20:07:51 PM »
Pets at home

You'll probably find any fine grain clay will help, its like sand which would be the original cats toilet  ;)

Offline dabs

• Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 18:56:36 PM »
Thanks BC, but I really need some NOW!  ;D Well, by tomorrow at least! If oush comes to shove I will order it, but I am really hoping that soeone will know a shop that is open tomorrow that stocks it.

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 18:54:25 PM »
You can get it online from R & L Cat products
http://www.rlpetproducts.co.uk  -delivery is only £2.95 .

Offline dabs

• Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
Where can I get cat attract in Derbyshire/Staffordshire?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 18:45:56 PM »
I have in a fosterer with spraying and weeing outside of the litter box issues, yep folks, you guessed it that is why she was given up for rehoming. Anyway I have used this cat attract litter before for a kitten that was a bit slow on the uptake despite his mum's and his siblings trying to show him how it was done. It certainly worked and I would like to try it on this lass. I used Kitten Attract made by "Clean n' Tidy" from Wilsons in Swadlincote, but they do not stock it anymore.

I cannot really wait to order it on line, so does anyone know where I can get some from preferably tomorrow in the Derbyshire/Staffordshire area. Even the NW Leciestershire area if push comes to shove.

Link to CatChat