Author Topic: Fifi has cystitis tonight ! - update - its serious !  (Read 10319 times)

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
Fifi has cystitis tonight ! - update - its serious !
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 21:18:10 PM »
FiFi has been in and out the litter tray from 8pm -so i know she has cystitis - had to ring up the vets as its only appointments now -you used to be able to just turn up.
Anyway we are going some time tomorrow morning -he rang me back and said if i ring about 9.30 am they will fit me in even though they are full.
Why does it always start after the vets have been shut an hour and at a week-end !?
Every time one of mine has had this (not for ages though now  and FiFi ''s first time ) its always been way after the vets have closed or on a sat/sunday !
She does only eat dry cat food and i cannot get her to eat anything else even though i have tried every sort -she will only eat about 2 mouthfuls of chicken Sheba and thats it .
She hates you doing anything to her too - she tolerates the grooming and eye cleaning but scoots off after and then runs off for a few days after when you go to her, just  in case you do anything else !
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 17:42:29 PM by bunglycat »

Link to CatChat