Author Topic: Tyler going for a Dental of Friday - - All done  (Read 5857 times)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: Tyler going for a Dental of Friday - I am Scared
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 20:53:54 PM »
Its always a worry when our babes have to have an op, so you're not being paranoid, just a good meowmy  :hug:

I'm sure your vet will thoroughly check Tyler before going ahead with the dental.  There are always risk with an anaesthetic, but there are risks in not having the dental done too, so try not to worry  :hug: :hug:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
Tyler going for a Dental of Friday - - All done
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 20:24:03 PM »
Tyler is booked to get a Dental on Friday but i am slightly worried as she has a murmour on the left of her heart, the vet said she will sound her before she decides if she will do it but said it can still be risky and i should be aware of that

I know if its to risky they wont do it but i am still really scared if they do the dental and something happens to her. Not sure if i am being over paranoid . She does need her dental done. I have read there is scales of murmours and not sure what she is, The vet said i have to wait with her til they check her over and not to just drop her off in the morning like they usually ask people to do

Am i over paranoid???

Not sure if i just being silly because of everything with Ollie, I was in tears talking to my OH about it as scared
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 19:26:34 PM by puggy1975 (Zoe) »
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Link to CatChat