Cat General > General Cat Chat

Chill in her tummy????

(1/2) > >>

Littlebobo:
Well said Roz ..

:luck: with the little one if not cleared up by tomorrow get her to the vets

Roz:
Hi Ali,

Good to see you here. ?Regarding Princess, I wouldn't think for one minute that she is quite that delicate. I would think it more likely that she has picked up a little bug. ?

Just watch her for tonight and try to ensure that she doesn't eat anything too rich. If she starts looking for food, try to give her something bland, like chicken and rice or a little scrambled egg...and if she is no better by the morning, then yes,? you know the answer.....a trip to the vet. ?

There was a thread on here a few days ago asking how cats had changed our lives: I didn't have time to post but I think the thing I've noticed most is the way my salary now seems to bypass me, heading straight for the vet's wallet! ?i seem to know them all so well now too.

Hope she is back to her old self by the morning.

Lots of love

Roz

Ela:
Sorry, I thought that was a pic of her and she looks so young, has she been spayed yet?

CurlyCatz:
personally i dont believe in these "chills in tummys"  i mean when you think about it the body keeps its core temp (unless in cases of severe hypothermia)  so the actual temp of your stomach wont get cold.  I'd personally think it was a coinsidence and its something else causeing it, if no better in the morning then i'd take to the vets.

Ali Stygal:
Hi Ela, Princess is 6 months old and is garden restricted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version