Cat General > General Cat Chat

How long do ya reckon B4 the cruises split ???

(1/7) > >>

CurlyCatz:
perhaps tom cruise does indeed need a few pills himself !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bagpussarah:
I get depression, and it's difficult enough to deal with without narrow minded idiots like him telling people they shouldn't seek medical help because it goes against his dodgy beliefs! (Have to admit, though, the experiences I've had with anti-depressants have NOT been good!)

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---
I agree with you that it's difficult enough without people like him. I didn't get on with a couple of the anti depressents I tried but eventually found one that suited me and never looked back. Having said that though, anti depressents aren't the way to go for everyone. Tom Cruise also said that people with depression shouldn't visit pyschiatrists either but should be counselled by ministers in the Scientology religion, and no doubt hand over vast amounts of their earnings too!!

JackSpratt:
I agree Tom Cruise was an absolute idiot leaving Nicole Kidman, she's absolutely stunning.

As for his comment about PND, he is supposed to have apologised in person, but I still think it's amazingly gracious of Brooke Shields to go to his wedding.

I get depression, and it's difficult enough to deal with without narrow minded idiots like him telling people they shouldn't seek medical help because it goes against his dodgy beliefs! (Have to admit, though, the experiences I've had with anti-depressants have NOT been good!)

bagpussarah:

--- Quote from: lynnst24 on November 20, 2006, 00:09:04 AM ---not that i'd wish it on anyone but i wander how he'd react if katie had/gets it ??????????

--- End quote ---
mmm...I wouldnt fancy her chances of getting professional help.

CurlyCatz:
not that i'd wish it on anyone but i wander how he'd react if katie had/gets it ??????????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version