Fundraising For Cat Rescue > Appeals for Rescue cats

Urgent Appeal for RTA stray cat

<< < (2/12) > >>

RACR:

--- Quote from: Sam (Fussy_Furball) on January 24, 2011, 18:55:35 PM ---Woo hoo what wonderful news.  Just goes to show what a bit of TLC and a good vet can do.  I hope this special boy manages to find his forever home very soon xxx

--- End quote ---

Hmm maybe so, But I think Felek plays a huge part in this with his will and fight to survive. Without that spirit in him I asure he wouldnt of made those first few days especialy! Our vet is stunned by his progress and fight for life :)

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
Woo hoo what wonderful news.  Just goes to show what a bit of TLC and a good vet can do.  I hope this special boy manages to find his forever home very soon xxx

RACR:
24/01/11

10.00am: Felek is at the vets now and his having wire removed from his jaw. Our vet is also doing another xray to recheck his pelvis and doing a stimulated feed just before xray to check his inestines are still running smoothly after the operation. Though he is blind in his right eye the eye is clearing up and though looks cloudy and different we have decided not to have it to removed. Felek has also had his 1st vaccination today. I will add an update later when we have him back.

18.32pm and felek is back with the all clear! Wire removed and intestines all fine. Felek is now ready to find a home of his own. I cannot beleive 4 weeks ago this boy came in in the terrible state he did, thinking he wouldnt pull through. In this short time he has fought every paw of the way to recover and suceeded.

WELL DONE FELEK!!!

I will do a photo shoot tomorrow :)

Baggy:
He does look like a lovely boy, keep the good news (and the pics :evillaugh:) coming.

Gail Bengal Slave:
What an utterly darlling lad he is  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:
Bless him - thank heaven he got to you. - He looks like Choccie my stray lad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version