Author Topic: Sharing my Rainbow Bridge Kitties  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Sharing my Rainbow Bridge Kitties
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 07:25:53 AM »
So sorry for all your losses, RIP little ones.
Please spay your cat

Offline Rhona

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 23:31:15 PM »
So sad, but they'll always have a special place in your heart  :Luv:

ccmacey

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 13:22:23 PM »
God help you for having to go through all that heartache, RIP little kittys. :'(

Offline Maggie

• Adult Cat
Sharing my Rainbow Bridge Kitties
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 20:58:33 PM »
I thought I would share my Rainbow Bridge stories with you all, as I have never forgotten the lost ones and I still miss them.

My first cat Sylvester adopted as a kitten, who was diagnosed with cancer at age 4 in 1993.  I never got to say goobye to him because I had to leave my family suddenly...

Mama Cat,a beautiful leggy black and white stray who followed my mom home and gave birth to 6 kittens under the waterbed.  We spayed her and gave her a loving home until she was tragically hit by a car in 1993.  We found homes for all the kittens.

Mr. Grey and his mama, two strays we took in when we lived in a terrible town in Missouri where stray animals were common and everywhere.  I do not know what became of them, as when I returned to my family back in Canada in 1994 they were forced to leave the cats behind.

Whiskers, AKA Boom Boom.  My huge big boy, given to me when he was around 10 years of age, in 1997.  A wonderful, dignified man, he suffered from health problems from the start.  I was blessed with his presence for 3 years when he was diagnosed with cancer and we had to let him go...

Finally, and always in my heart, there was Annie.  She was beautiful, pure white, long coat, emerald eyes.  My fiance and I adopted her from the SPCA as an older kitten in 2003.  She was Erik's special girl, he would woo her and she would suckle her arm in his arms.  One night, we called the cats in while it was starting to get dark.  Gussie came, but Annie did not.  We saw her walking the fence not an hour before.  We stayed up all night, calling her, searched for her all day, all week, but she never came home.  It was frusterating and heartbreaking.  She was shy and not prone to straying or prowling after dark.  Who knows what happened to her??

Thanks to everyone for letting me share my stories.

Link to CatChat