Author Topic: How well do you know your cat  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Elizabeth z17

• Adult Cat
Re: How well do you know your cat
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 22:09:43 PM »
Look forward to seeing the pictures  :) ;D ;)

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 09:59:36 AM »
I don't know Charlie too well yet as he has only been here for 6 weeks tomorrow.  I am finding out about him though and can predict some of his behaviour.  Looking forward to developing my knowledge of the cheeky little man

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 09:54:32 AM »
Pandora - I would like to point out that there is a strict rule that any stories like this should have a photo included!  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Elizabeth z17

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 09:10:49 AM »
Yes thats what I did with Lady, especially when I moved into my own place not quite a year ago, and introduced Lady to it. I observed where she lay, and moved the cat bed there, and she's fine now. She also sleeps in her cat carrier. So has a few places to choose from ;D

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 03:45:08 AM »
When I buy new beds for the gang I always place them where they like to sleep (or as near to) that way they usually sleep on them!  ;)

Glad the boys left her alone with her new prize!  ;D

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 23:13:50 PM »
Thats great and wish I could read any of my cats minds, especially the one who pogos on my head all night  :rofl:

Offline Elizabeth z17

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 19:11:29 PM »
That's lovely. Lady had a new cat tunnel this weekend which I thought she may not want, but thankfully she loved it. Her favourite sleeping places are her cat carrier or her bed  :)

Offline pandora

• Adult Cat
How well do you know your cat
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 18:30:44 PM »
I just had an cute little cat episode today that I thought I share it with people.  I know this will seem totally minor and normal to most but as I said it made me feel all warm inside.  As I popped inot the pet shop today to buy some cat food, I spotted a 'cat bag' in really pretty colours and with padding.  My first thought was that it would be the perfect security blanket for my female cat (the only girl out of three) but often you end up buying things that never get used. (a range of toys bear witness to that)  As sson as I arrived home with the goodie bag, I was surrounded by three felines having their curiosity get the better of them.  I unpacked the bag and all looked at it but walked away. So i placed it under the table, where my female likes to sit at times just pondering and about five minutes later- there she was, all curled up inside it, obviously loving the snug feeling of it.  Good purchase and a happy cat as well as owner.  I really bought it only with her in mind.  She seems to be an 'enclosed spaces cat' if she does not have my lap and I actually knew that and predicted it.

Link to CatChat