Author Topic: cats have broken there cat tree  (Read 1002 times)

Offline furballmom

• Senior Cat
  • Gimlee and Phoenix
Re: cats have broken there cat tree
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 19:47:21 PM »
have to agree the one that died had a habit of the posts comimg lose from lots of soxs jumpimg back and forth wont be going there again think i will get the next one from zoo plus it where we got the huge on from and its very good

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 19:44:17 PM »
I have a PAH one and it is very unstable.  Got one from Dabners which arrived today and is brill.  I think it's called Morilla

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 19:26:58 PM »
We looked at them at the weekend and decided they were crap. They wobble before you start  :evillaugh:

I wish I had got the scratcher I saw at CP head office shop. It was like a wedge shape but curved. It was really solid and only about £12. They had one similar in PAH but you have to make it up and it seems really flimsy.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline furballmom

• Senior Cat
  • Gimlee and Phoenix
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 18:57:00 PM »
i got it from pets at home but im reluctant to get one of theres again as the other one had to be chucked after 6 months the posts had turned to fluff

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 18:54:39 PM »
Oh no, naughty cats. Where did it come from?

Offline furballmom

• Senior Cat
  • Gimlee and Phoenix
cats have broken there cat tree
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 18:50:26 PM »
got home last night to find one of the cat trees on the floor when i went to pick it up the main stand that is attached to the cat bed flopped and dropped to the floor . definitley no chance of repair  kinda miffed as its the second one to go i under a year anyone recommend a small style cat tree with a bed like area as the boys loved sleeping on the bed at the top. said cat tree now looks very odd

Link to CatChat