Author Topic: help/advice from fosterers needed  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Twix, numerous foster kittens currently have a 2 babies with out names yet!
Re: help/advice from fosterers needed
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 18:06:35 PM »
Thanks peeps  :hug: thats just what i was looking for wasnt sure of how long it should be i think ile have my first bash after iv been to asda and let u all see if it would sound good to would be homers. Ile be sad to see em go theyre just really now starting to go there different ways when i let them out instead of just following each other round so they could stay as a group probably in case twix zen or jess took interest in them lol

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 17:25:45 PM »
You'll find once you start to write about them, it'll just come easily because you know their personalities.  :)

This is the write up I did for foster cat Willow:

I’m a confident, chatty cat and you will be impressed by my loud purr! My fosterer says I have a bit of attitude, but I just like things on my own terms. For instance I love being stroked, but will let you know when I’ve had enough – don’t worry, I will give you a warning – just watch my tail, if it starts to twitch, best to stop stroking for a while! On the plus side I do enjoy company, I’m very interested in what’s going on around me and love sitting on my fosterer’s lap while she’s working on the computer. I’m only 6 years old and like to play, but you don’t need to buy me expensive toys, as I’m just as happy batting a screwed up piece of paper around the floor!

This is the one I did for foster cat Coco:

Coco is a gorgeous chocolate coloured British Shorthair who, incredibly, was abandoned, along with her three kittens. Understandably she was very scared and traumatised initially, but she has slowly started to come out of her shell, although still a little wary of new people and new situations. She is probably no more than a year old, and is starting to show her kittenish side, which obviously she hasn’t been able to since having kittens herself at such a young age. This young mum is now looking for an adult home, where her new owner can give her time and patience to settle in – and give her back the kittenhood she so deserves.

And this is one I did for foster George:

George is a lively, playful chap - about 1yr-18months old. He likes to roll over on his back to try and get you to notice him – ignore that at your peril, as he also likes to use his voice to gain your attention! He would suit an adult home, where someone is around a lot during the day, or possibly a family, where the children are teenage upwards. He’s quite energetic, so would love a garden to play in, but he’s also quite happy whiling away the hours on a nice warm lap.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 15:52:35 PM »
I like the cat chat style write ups...

Hello, I'm Nigel, the little tabby boy on the left, and this is my black and white sidekick George. We are lovely, lively, shorthaired chaps of just five months old, and we're looking for a permanent home together. We'll need patience and encouragement when we first move into our new home to help us overcome our initial nervousness, but once we've settled in we'll show you exactly what kittens are made of - energy, inquisitiveness, and more energy! Whilst charging around at high speed we will happily test everything we find for its potential as a cat toy - George is currently finding our foster mum's printer a great source of entertainment. I'm sure watching us play is more fun for her than successfully printing anything, though. We also love our food! We could live with other friendly cats, but would prefer a home without children. We are neutered. Now, what are you waiting for? Get in touch!

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Twix, numerous foster kittens currently have a 2 babies with out names yet!
help/advice from fosterers needed
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 14:37:42 PM »
Iv been asked to give a short description of the three im looking after now as itll soon be time to go and search for forever homes but i have no idea what to write!!????
HEEEELLLLPPP lol what do you write???

Link to CatChat