In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

Missing you more than ever today

<< < (4/4)

Littlebobo:
Just going through my laptop and have found a load of pics of my beautiful baby girl Snarf who went missing the end of March last year and was found 4 months ago unfortunately no longer in this world, it just seems to have brought it all back to me again and i find myself in pieces  :'(

My little baby princess Snarf..you fought so hard for so long, I wished i had known where you went and could have got to you in time, i hope that you will forgive me for not finding you.  Mummy and daddy miss you so much, sometimes i still feel you near me waking me up in the morning licking my ear or sticking your bum in my face...You were such a special little girl - i hope you approve of all our other naughty little ones.  Yumi still remembers you and we often show her pictures of her brave big sister who went off on an adventure and never made it back.

I do miss you more than words can describe, daddy does too - I am sure you know that you were always his favourite girl you always will be !

Anyway just hope whereever you are you know all this and are having fun with Zookie, Mister Gandhi and all the other precious Bridge Babies who left this earth because they are just too good for this awful place that the world is becoming.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version