Author Topic: Am I a cruel Cat Mum??  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
Re: Am I a cruel Cat Mum??
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 15:15:58 PM »
I like watching my lot watch the TV.  Smartie loves Snooker, Summer loves Meerkat Manor, Skye isn't interested.  Their reactions are fab.  Trying to catch things, their little grunts and squeeks and ears a-twitching.  Am I strange  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline tiga

• Senior Cat
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 15:00:34 PM »
Cats playing is definitely better than TV. My sister is fostering kittens and they are hilarious. They thought it was great fun to jump onto the dog from the sofa, jump onto the floor then climb back up him and start again. Luckily both dogs are very laid back and just gave them a long-suffering look and went back to sleep.

We have hours of entertainment watching them.

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 07:46:27 AM »
Absolutely wicked  >:( Perhaps they should come and live with me, I might forget to feed them now and again but at least I don't laugh at them  :evillaugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 00:33:59 AM »
Absolutely wicked  >:( Perhaps they should come and live with me, I might forget to feed them now and again but at least I don't laugh at them  :evillaugh:

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 22:21:00 PM »
Watching cats play is better than the telly lol.

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 22:07:49 PM »
Aw bless.  They are funny with the laser aren't they.  Smartie goes mad for ours but gets embarrased if she bumps into things in her haste to catch it x

Oh that made me laugh out loud - thats exactly what he is like, tried to play it cool then it all goes oooouuuuuttttaaa control and he is falling about all over the place!

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 21:56:56 PM »
Aw bless.  They are funny with the laser aren't they.  Smartie goes mad for ours but gets embarrased if she bumps into things in her haste to catch it x

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 21:35:49 PM »
Oh he loves it - last night Nina was behind the cushions on the couch and he was trying so hard to get to her but obviously is too big to fit...so every time he gave up she poked her head out just far enough to tempt him and he would scramble all over the couch to get to her again !! :rofl:

He does get his own back though - whenever she is on his radiator bed he flops on top of her to the point I dont know how she doesnt suffocate - however eventually you see the little nose poking out and can hear her purring away!! they love each other really - he just forgets his age! :rofl:

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 21:26:54 PM »
Cruel mum indeed :evillaugh: how could you laugh at poor Edgar, no wonder he cries :'(
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 21:24:49 PM »
Oh yes you are cruel they need to come to live here we play in age groups!!!!!  We also play outside with the dogs!!!!!!!!!!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
Am I a cruel Cat Mum??
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 21:20:02 PM »
So tonight I got out the laser pen - which Nina loves and goes mad for and it gives her a good run about.

However it also happens to be Edgar's fav  - but since Nina came to join us he tries to keep up with her antics!

The sight of a 5kg 12 year old cat go sliding all over the laminate flooring and into walls as he tried to keep up with a 6 month old kitten is too much for me  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:!

I always end up laughing at Edgar and the worst bit is I need to watch how long I play it with him as eventually he gets too freaked out and when he cant catch it after 5 mins of trying he runs away to the hallway crying!! Oh I am cruel!!! :evillaugh:

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Link to CatChat