Fundraising For Cat Rescue > Appeals for Rescue cats

Help Sticky - Afgan kitten

<< < (2/8) > >>

Janeyk:
Great and thanks for the update, I did wonder how things were going  :)

Gail Bengal Slave:
 ;D ;D ;D

UPDATE: 08 MAY 2011

"Sticky" is doing well, in Afghanistan at the shelter. He is due to make the trip back to the UK to start his Quarintine end of May beginning of June. Once again many thanks for donating for "Sticky" and all the others like him, your continued help is appreciated by Nowzad Dogs.

SO HAPPY  :Luv:

moira:
Thanks for updating, Gail. I know of Nozwad Dogs and any excess from the Sticky fund will help other animals in desperate need. Can't wait to hear that he is safe in the UK.

Gail Bengal Slave:
Just looked on Sticky just giving
at 115% money raised so far £5,753  ;D and saw this update. Iam crying with happiness so it will  :welcome: Sticky

"Sticky" has started his long trip to the UK!....He was successfully transported to Northern Afghanistan in the first stage of the long and difficult process. Thankyou to all who have contributed so far!!....a fantastic effort.

Remember, any donations not needed for "Sticky" will go to helping other less fortunate cats and dogs through Nowzad dogs. You can follow "Sticky's" progress on this page which will remain open to help others, or log into www.nowzad.com for updates on "Sticky" and other rescue cases.

Once again, a big thankyou! with your help you have put a smile on everyone's face at a time when there's not much to smile about

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Wonderful knews but wont he have to go into quarantine..........I assumed thats what the money was needed for

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version