Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

hi i'm new here

(1/6) > >>

Gill (sneakiefeline):
i just love all your cats, thanks for the great pics ;D

chrisleitz:
Hi Brena,
 :welcome: and am glad you finally surfaced.  Was waiting for you to introduce your mob to all the peeps here.
I think you'll like it here very much.
Chris

brena:
:thanks: we just love animals. there are so many strays around our house. we wish we could do more at least get them all inside. i have managed to get three of them in and found new homes for them. alot of times it's harder for the new cat to deal with all the animals here than it is for ours to deal with them. ours are really pretty good about accepting new members. they don't really fight. our oldest chihuahua bella gets very angry with the cat sometimes, she just doesn't have any patience for them, lol. we got her from the pound and she has some lingering anger she has gotten much better. pagan starts with voodoo sometimes because voodoo is the dominant male and pagan would like to be but voodoo takes care of it pretty quickly. and isis is nasty with her brothers alot but i think if i was the only girl and the smallest by far of a litter of four i might be a little bitchy with their rowdy butts too.

Tan:
Oh wow you have a fantasic family bren.  :wow: :wow:  :ahh:

They are soo adorable. It's so lovely you both are such caring people to love and help all of these babes.  :)

Do they fight much. Was it hard to introduce them to each other?

brena:
ahhh thanks. i know kittens are always too cute! i find them impossible to resist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version