Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

Trying out this new site

(1/2) > >>

Rhona:
OK - Thanks Tan.

Tan:
Hiya Rhona  :welcome: Great to have ya with us. ;D

There are a few restriction for a kitten member and when ya a full member ya get all the privaliges like pic comments etc.
To be a full member get posting and ya will be surprized how quick ya can become one ;)

Sue P (Paddysmum):
Hi Rhona - glad you made it.  This is a home from home 'til Cat Chat comes back and Tan's hard work has really made it fun to use.  I think Mr Tan has helped a bit too   ;)

Tiggy's Mum:
This is how I just did it...  Click on the actual photo you like, this makes the picture bigger, then it has 'Add comment' in the bottom left hand corner.  If that doesn't work then it's probably because you still have 'kitten' status, when you have posted some more posts you get upgraded to 'full member'.  The actual number is top secret as it's designed to stop nasty trolls.

Rhona:
Actually - I'm having fun looking around.  Tried to 'place my pin' on the map, but as my geography is lousy, I gave up  :-[.  One area I did struggle with was adding comments on the cat picture section.  I wanted to comment on a gorgeous wee kitten & couldn't figure out how to do it.  Any advice?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version