Author Topic: Me and my shadows  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Bren22

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Carrie, Harvey & Jess & fostermum for CCG and all my lovely pets on the bridge
Re: Me and my shadows
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 15:20:12 PM »
 :evillaugh:   In one word............NO.  I kept him after fostering his mum and sister too (COVCATS) my very first cat as a grown-up in 1967 was a white cat called Polly......a demon, but lovely. So when fate (in the form of Angie) brought me Harvey it was love at first sight.  Having said all that, he's now sporting a huge black stain on his back which I've tried to wash off, to no avail, probably been under a car...........someone has an oil leak!!!

Offline Catz

• Adult Cat
Re: Me and my shadows
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 13:00:34 PM »
Harvey is  :Luv:  :Luv:  :Luv:  :Luv:. Can I have him pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

Offline Bren22

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Carrie, Harvey & Jess & fostermum for CCG and all my lovely pets on the bridge
Me and my shadows
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 10:55:32 AM »
 :evillaugh:  I'm always in a quandary about whether to allow my fostercats to go outside, but on the whole I risk it.  I've had Treacle since the end of May when I fetched her and her 4 kittens from a disused garage locally. Her kits have all been rehomed and she is gorgeous.  I let her out yesterday afternoon and of course the little madam disappeared.  About 8 pm I walked around the area calling her name - and sounding a right idiot shouting TREACLE!! The funny thing is, my own 3 cats followed me, so there was me, then Jasper (huge black furry age 10) Carrie (tabby semi feral about 8) and Harvey (large pure white delinquent 1 yr old) walking up and down the street 100 yds in each direction.  No result, and I was obviously very worried.  Needn't have been though, Treacle sauntered up the garden path at about 9 pm, just as it was getting dark, asked for her supper and demanding a huge cuddle and fuss. She's grounded............. at least after lunchtime, and I resolve in future to choose sensible names so my sanity doesn't become an issue to my neighbours.

Link to CatChat