Author Topic: VETUK postage charges  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
Re: VETUK postage charges
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 18:30:20 PM »
Poo, I wanted to order 2 trays of wet food from VetUK as with the free p&p it was cheaper than buying direct from Hills! That'll teach me to wait!
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: VETUK postage charges
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 17:15:53 PM »
I think the no p&p on food offer was for a limited time only. Non food stuff is still free p&p and they've always had a £9 minimum spend - the only time I've spent under £9 I ordered from bestpet instead as they have free p&p without a minimum spend, only the once mind as I'd rather give my 5% to a charity.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
VETUK postage charges
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 14:33:06 PM »
I ordered fome Sequatin the other day and it said min £9.00 spend for free postage. I added some Hill's food and it came to £15.00. I got a message on my machine saying min spend on food for free postage is £30.00  :Crazy: - I thought all non-food was always free P&P and more recently, food was as well. Have they changed their policy?

Anyway, I got some seaflex and some more food  ;D

Anyone tried Seaflex?
I thought it seemed reasonable but going by their recommendations I have to give Kylie 8 or 9 a day  :evillaugh: (170 in pack for £7.00 )
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 14:33:30 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat